So some guys decided to follow me home today...

you guys live accross the street from eachother?

Nah I have no clue where he lives. Just coincidence I guess that were both up watching over our shit

hahahahahaha my eyes are burning like pamala lee in 1999

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys live accross the street from eachother?

Nah I have no clue where he lives. Just coincidence I guess that were both up watching over our shit
I was gonna so, go post up togeter, but nvm.

oh i would have had that setup if i stayed near him

Subs- 2AA Arsenal 15sAmps- Orion2500d/MemphisDoors- Infinity kapa/AA polymids(soon)Deck- Pioneer PrimerBox- 3.5 per chamber!!!!!!!!/28hzElectrical- two optima red tops/160alt(big 3 soon)OHIO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dont care either, you could be white, chinese, black whatever, you come into my yard, ima shoot the motherfucker.

before I had the electric gate, I remember my mom was in the kithcen making food, when she turned around there was a guy standing in the hallway looking at the cd collection, IN THE FUCKING HOUSE. went to fetch the gun and he said he was looking for sophia. Promptlly left when he saw the gun

then im rambo bitch

i dont care either, you could be white, chinese, black whatever, you come into my yard, ima shoot the motherfucker.

before I had the electric gate, I remember my mom was in the kithcen making food, when she turned around there was a guy standing in the hallway looking at the cd collection, IN THE FUCKING HOUSE. went to fetch the gun and he said he was looking for sophia. Promptlly left when he saw the gun

Now thats some fucking scary shit... You guys want to hear some thing scary?

Picture your sleeping right with your family, doors locked, alarm is activated, right? Everythings all good... Then some guy decideds he's had enough time, comes down the attic in the middle of the night to rob your house with your family in it.

That's what has been happening alot here from what my dad has told me (he's a cop).

you bet your ass I would. One of my friends brought this foreighn exchange student to my place once. When he left he told me I should hide my home theater as he's coming for it. I sat awake in my living room the whole night and he never showed. pussy  ;D

then im rambo bitch

All I got a do is bust open my dad's safe and im ready for a war (literally).

Must be about 20 different kinds of guns (hand guns, rifles, shotguns) in there. With plenty of ammo to back it up, that I know for sure.

Plus he has a set of swords that his friend from the NAVY gave to him they're displayed in his room so I can always grab that.

Archived