Second Skin Audio

Help need port tunin advice

91booster

I did the 4 6 inch pvc pipes I cut them at 17” each figured I could always shorten them right I wonder were it’s tune sits now it’s loud so loud it’s hard to tell any difference but I’m hoping the subs are happier lol thank you to everyone for your help and suggestions bass on bass heads 😜👍 oh one more question I have them wired at 4ohm on my amp that’s 1000 rms should I wire to 1 ohm my amp is stable and I have the electrical my amps 3000 rms at 1 ohm what’s your suggestion. I think I haven’t done it yet but I think it will get windy at one ohm more woofer movement lmk I’m just learning 👍👍

Those subs cannot be overpowered as much as sundowns and such so you will need to use good judgement to avoid overdoing it, also having the electrical means big 3, wiring, alternator and batteries, all well calculated and installed, make sure before you wire down that all is in order and set your gains so that the subs are not exposed to overstress.

So you think my gains from dropping down to one ohm out way the risks of damaging the subs at 3k there rated  at 1000 watts  rms each these L7”s are dual 4 ohm and no listing for peak power but I was hoping they would handle the 1500 watts each at one ohm equaling the 3000 watts right L7 people let me know your operating wattage please i reply can’t afford to damage these subs but I wanna get all I can get you feel me. And yes my electric is on point 400 amh worth of Vmaxx batts in back 380 amp alt twin batts under hood. 

Archived