Any Tips On A Battery Box?

Sorry sac I don't know what your capable of... you can weld and do metal work I'm guessing tho right?

I had planned 4 15's + batts and amps blah blah blah in my crx, I figured the best place to hide batteries was to cut out the inside of the rear bumper and part of the rear end of the interior and place them there (or front bumper). Then obviously weld up a battery box. Just hope you don't get into a fender bender. Another place is if you dont need your hvac and some other things behind the dash you could fit a couple there, but thats stretching it lol.

crxsilogozz5.gif

Sorry sac I don't know what your capable of... you can weld and do metal work I'm guessing tho right?

I had planned 4 15's + batts and amps blah blah blah in my crx, I figured the best place to hide batteries was to cut out the inside of the rear bumper and part of the rear end of the interior and place them there (or front bumper). Then obviously weld up a battery box. Just hope you don't get into a fender bender. Another place is if you dont need your hvac and some other things behind the dash you could fit a couple there, but thats stretching it lol.

someone dosent own a rex. like i said ditch that cargo box trust me.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

someone dosent own a rex. like i said ditch that cargo box trust me.

What? I've owned many ef's, and have tons of experience with them. If your walling it why don't you buy a civic hatch of the same generation, its the same size from the pillars up and you get alot more room in the rear end.

crxsilogozz5.gif