So im gonna try and fab up some custom brackets for this beast in my accord. then after this thing probably gets banged up, Im goin with a 300 amp one. But Im so excited cuz every junk yard told me it was gonna be like a little over 100 bucks for a used then i find this bastid on ebay! look at the final price!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290230087530

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

So im gonna try and fab up some custom brackets for this beast in my accord. then after this thing probably gets banged up, Im goin with a 300 amp one. But Im so excited cuz every junk yard told me it was gonna be like a little over 100 bucks for a used then i find this bastid on ebay! look at the final price!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=290230087530

You just need to look for the right Honda for a set of brackets. Honda used the CS130D alternator with the same mounting points for a few years:

(1999-97) Acura CL 3.0L

(2002-98) Honda Accord 3.0L

The AD244 in that auction is some of the best stuff Delphi ever built. Dual internal fans, avalanche diodes, welded diode connections, outboard brushes for easy replacment.

Lucky find on e-bay, good for you.

'Link

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

i need to find a TANK of a car that uses the same mounts as my puney 74amp alt. then i can just buy a larger "stock" alt to replace my "mini" alt

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

You just need to look for the right Honda for a set of brackets. Honda used the CS130D alternator with the same mounting points for a few years:

(1999-97) Acura CL 3.0L

(2002-98) Honda Accord 3.0L

The AD244 in that auction is some of the best stuff Delphi ever built. Dual internal fans, avalanche diodes, welded diode connections, outboard brushes for easy replacment.

Lucky find on e-bay, good for you.

'Link

wow thats great to hear. And I just need it for fitment!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

actually link, could you take a look at these mounts to see if any of them will fit this alt to my stock locations?

http://www.alternatorparts.com/Alternator_brackets_1.htm

Archived