Fiberglass Btl Box

What kind of heater? I used a small propane heater that was 11,000 BTU's and put it inside my box once I had a basic shell, The resin would get rock hard in less than an hour. Kinda like what steve did with the "oven" and the hoopty doors.

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

it creates ridges in the form. fiberglass utilizes it stregnth with the ridges. more curves the stronger the piece. it was flimsy before the rope, once i glassed over it it became a lot more rigid. they acted like little support beams. the glass over the rope not the rope itself.

so im in my room and i hear a thud. i walk out to check on the box and i see a mutha fucka run down the stairs. i look at my box and its on the ground! :blink: so i rush to fix the front cause the ring sunk in and i tear through the box to fix the ring and the braces holding the ring. thank god the resin hadnt set yet and was still wet. i wish i could have seen who did it so i can stomp the dog shit outta them. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif but at least i fixed it in time

Archived