Kicker Ks Vs Pg Rsd Vs Pg Xenon?

hey guys finally have the money to buy some new components for my mustang and want to do it right the first time and not be dissatisfied.

I was told to go with these when I was still using only my head unit

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_4234_P...+Gold+X5.0.html

just noticed this is now unavailable. anyone know where else I can get them?

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=17540

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=15058

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=14401

I have a kenwood 848 running my speakers now.

I'm looking for something thats somewhat cheep, midbass and sound decent.

I'm sure almost anything will be better than my polk dbs I'm running now

also with before I got these I was thinking of trying to make enclosures for the speakers to see if it kicked up the midbass a little but I doubt enough for me not to want to change. any thoughts?

Whats your opinion on these and if you have a better idea of something else close to this price range please let me know.

I am going with the Phoenix Gold RSD series.

Between what I have read on forums and the review Car audio and Electroncs did on them it seems like they are a hell of a value.

My $.02

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

cool, is that the price you found them for?

I was thinking of those or the rfs

No you can get them for alot cheaper brand new on ebay.

I think there are 3 different companies on ebay that have very high positive feedback scores.

I find the page and post it in a minute.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

Here ya go man.

Just make sure you pick the component sets not the coaxil sets.

All there sets are $100 and less including shipping.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?s...o%3D2&fgtp=

Terryswork001.png

thanks a lot, didnt even think about ebay.

any thoughts on if these would be a good set for me for ones who have heard them in person? or if theres anything else I should look into?

also will my kenwood 848 amp run these?

Dude I hate CA.com or it might be caraudio.com but there are alot of guys that have used them over there.

Just go to the search and type in Phoenix Gold RSD and alot of info should pop up.

I'm not 100% sure but if you start a thread about it most likely you will get 20 assholes before you get a decent person to talk to.

Terryswork001.png

If your amp can do 100x2 plus or minus 20 watts you should be in great shape.

I do think you will be happy with those.

Edited by ISO

Terryswork001.png

what set of db's u got the older ones the db6500? or 6501? i got a set of 6500 componits and a set of 6501 coax for the honda and they got good midbass but there not in the honda yet i had em hooked to the house stereo and they got hella loud and clean, and i got a set of kicker ks componits in front doors and a set of ds coax in back off a memphis 150.2 and they got some good midbass and are clean soundin, did u change the hpf xover point on ur amp to see if u can get more midbass out of em? thats what i had to do wit mine, anyways good luck on findin some good componits :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif