i feel sorry for ignorant people. keep doing what you do meade and let keep giving those haters something to talk about.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

i cant beleive theres so many dumb asses in the world!  :-X i wonder if that mf'r has ever had his ass whooped by a "clown" anyways F-EM ALL! besides when americas funniest home videos gets ahold of that vid... all the dont knows wil shit biscuits!!!  

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

I cant beleave all the shit talk on that site. All from a bunch of no nothing about car audio gooroues! There just trying to get there digg rateings up.  :V nothing better to do in there life but sit around on a  bull shit site and talk shit about other people. Who are the Lossers? do some thing constructive with your time and learn something about car audio instead of talk shit about it. OK i'm done with my rant!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-