Not the best but its ok :D my Build

Guest MegaloManiac

you have some nice equipment. but when installin remember safety is a priority. If your car were to catch fire or someone steals ur equipment with a pair of scissors insurance will not cover that "neglegence"

if u need some pointers ask away. :)

thanks for the comments!

Ok this is the reasons/excuses for the mess.

The reason i put both amps ontop was becasue thats the only way i could get both in after the box. i built a rack, but belive me i've just stuck them in there by cm's. the rack dont fit. im trying not to make the box smaller as i need it as big as i can get, so i put bubble wrap (lmao) between the amps and it seems ok.

Thanks for the advice about the wiring but after xmas, during jan im going do the whole thing re-done. going to put amps on a rack on the other side, make the box slegded so hopefully i can get it all in! :D

It used to cut out with my old battery, i just brought a standard battery new one and its all ok on stock alt and standard battery. i guess the stock battery couldnt handle it. but this new batt is ok.

Amps are JBL GTO1201.1

im sorry but i cant stop LMMFAO @ the zipties & bubblewrap WTF but atleast its not the worst i've seen last year a guy came to my shop wondering y he kept cooking amps and asked me to take a look when he opened his trunk i started cracking up dude had two strands of 12ga speaker wire twisted together for his power wire and a WIRE COAT HANGER FOR IS GROUND i swear i felt so bad for this guy i gave him a amp kit and installed it for free and even now when i picture that shit i start LMAO

im sorry but i cant stop LMMFAO @ the zipties & bubblewrap WTF but atleast its not the worst i've seen last year a guy came to my shop wondering y he kept cooking amps and asked me to take a look when he opened his trunk i started cracking up dude had two strands of 12ga speaker wire twisted together for his power wire and a [glow=red,2,300]WIRE COAT HANGER FOR IS GROUND[/glow] i swear i felt so bad for this guy [glow=red,2,300]i gave him a amp kit and installed it for free[/glow] and even now when i picture that shit i start LMAO

I don't know if to believe that or not because that's incredibly retarted. :-[

lol i'd could possibly believe him becasue i've seen a setup where the guy had wired Home use probly 16 gauge electrical wire. and he'd taken ground i think it was either the battery groud or i think it was a little tiny hole drilled and he hadnt even scuffed off hardly any paint work.

lol Also about the buble wrap and cable ties, im a DIY guy! lol well not really but i love DIY ideas lol.