Second Skin Audio

L7 15"

Guest Brett32324

CUZ, you must be out ya' mind pushing 4000 watts to that sub, I have compet'et'ed with two of them in a 12 cbft box, and I'm here to tell you 1200 watts RMS to one of them is all you want and need, cause you're going to fry the voice coil in the first week!!!!!

You want to push that much power to one 15" sub, key word FI Audio, just one 15" BTL would be penty, it's only $150 more than a L7 15". I promise you be quaking with ease then, And you'll be able you put all that power to that sub. 200% better SPL & SQ, cleaner, tighter, and better timing than a L7.

Check 'EM out  www.ficaraudio.com

I have this dream of this underground culture in mind, coming to life through the Audio that I build, Deep Perfection.YUKON'S SITEhttp://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397609

Guest Brett32324

ya i done checked out FI i like there shit n all but its outa my price range lol. wut about pushin that kicker directally with my 1500 watt rockford amp?.....sealed box still?...

1500 is still a bit much for a L5 get a L7

i think it is a L7 lol, but i mean i had a kicker l7 before there loud and nice but i fried mine in a month. Sealed box, 1200 rms mine was and after about 30 mins of constant loud bass mine fried :o

yea im talking about his, a L5 isnt rated for much to handle 1500 yet the original 4000

Guest Brett32324

i coulda got a L7 or L5. i chose the L5 becuz its easier for me to get one of those right now. and how did u fry ur L7 so damn fast. my friend has owned only kickers =L5's Solo X's L7's, all his life and never had problems like that.