I Would Be Upset Beyond Belife If This Were Mine...

well i was walking into a store yesterday and seen something on the ground by my tire and just walked by, when i came out and seen it again i picked it up and it turned out to be a crushed solid 14k gold ring with 4 very nice unscaved diamonds and 2 ugly ones from being ground into the pavement, and its missing about 8 that fell out....

and this bish is still heavy for a ring

wonder what its worth or if the owner has a reward out for its return lol id sell it back to them :lol:

DSCF3920.jpg

DSCF3921.jpg

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

I'd hate to see the bitch that was wearing it....if the ring looks like that....WOW!!!! :lol:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

lol there is no telling how long it was in the parking lot just being ingored and ran over time and time again... but ill pluck out the diamonds and put them with my other loose stones and throw the gold in my scrap gold pile , it will all add up some day

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

yea its real gold and diamonds, i ran it to the pawn show to have them verify if it were real, and the pawn man tried to get me to let it go for 50 dollars after hearing him gasp when he learned i found it in a parking lot... told him no thanks ill keep it with that kind of reaction lol

lol yea they were a 4hr feast on my way to ga thursday, my only bad habit other than smokeing that i cant stop lol..... :blush:

lol picking up pennys off the ground has trained my eagle eyes well or else i would have just walked rite over it ...