Electrical Problems

I have a 96 Cavalier, Kicker zx1500.1, zx350.2, big three in 0 gauge, and a yellow top and a new 105 amp alt... The problem is when I'm idling the lights tend to dim to the idle of the engine. Then sometimes while I'm driving they dim to the reving of the engine( kinda like a pulsating dim). It does all this when all the electricals are off and just the cars running. I know the electricals should support the setup as I see people running twice as much in amps with the same electricals. I'm all out of probabilities, anyone have any advice guys?

I have a 96 Cavalier, Kicker zx1500.1, zx350.2, big three in 0 gauge, and a yellow top and a new 105 amp alt... The problem is when I'm idling the lights tend to dim to the idle of the engine. Then sometimes while I'm driving they dim to the reving of the engine( kinda like a pulsating dim). It does all this when all the electricals are off and just the cars running. I know the electricals should support the setup as I see people running twice as much in amps with the same electricals. I'm all out of probabilities, anyone have any advice guys?

put an extra battery in the back and get you a missinglink module bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

how new??

MLA is thinking alt- where did you get this new alt from and how long have you had it??

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

and its only 105a, both of those amps together could pull more than that combined

200a would help alot more

replace stock bat if you havent with another yellow

check alt again too

pulsating electrical components is no good!

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Yellow top and alt were put in at the same time like 2 months ago. I got them both at Autozone. If I need to upgrade alt. thats fine but what would be causing the pulsating problem?

Missing Link, how much is that module?

Archived