Saw The Most Feared Aircraft On Earth Last Weekend

Went to the Air Show at Andrews AFB in MD last weekend and saw some cool shit...Ive gone every year for ever but this year they flew the F-22 Raptor, "The most feared aircraft on the planet." I only got one (shitty) pic because it wasnt out on display...and when it was flying the fucker was too fast for my POS camera to get a good shot at it...But ne how heres a couple pics of some things i seen...Probly old news to a bunch a ya but i still think its cool as shit :)

Heres the only shot i got of the F 22...it was when he drove nxt 2 the crowd 2 wave...This plane is fucking BAD ASS!! It is the worlds only 5th generation fighter...The radar signature on it is supposedly as small as a large bumble bee, and it can travel at speeds faster than mach with the after burners off

100_0111.jpg

Heres a great shot taken from wikipedia...IMO it looks dead sexy!

750px-Two_F-22A_Raptor_in_column_flight.jpg

We had a B2 fly by...i love the mysterious shape it has...like something out of a sci fi movie....

100_0108.jpg

They also showed (but didnt fly) the new F 35....basically a larger and less agile F22 with a single after burner...It also carries stealth technology...

100_0104.jpg

F352.jpg

But yea the day was fun and i got sunburnt like a mofo...

Heres a vid of the F22 at adifferent air show if u wanna see what it looks/flies like ;)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yea thats pretty fucked up dude...these are people that serve your country....

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

they have eject buttons, but yea its fucked up. but so is our american nature. look at our news, internet and all that shit, we live for violence.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

I was on eglin AFB a couple weeks ago and 2 of those flew over me about to land and i almost shit my pants :o i diddent even see them coming and it took me a few seconds to figure out what it was

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER