Sundown Audio

T15kw?

kickerman

Guys,

Steve and I were chatting via text so I didn't really understand what he was asking me. Serial # 001 was purchased by The Buzz Shop in Pocatello, ID. The pictures in this auction are the same pictures (and same description for that matter) as the auction they ran for the amp a few months back.

To the best of my knowledge, they did not sell the amplifier and still have it in their store. If I find out differently, I'll post back.

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Guys,

Steve and I were chatting via text so I didn't really understand what he was asking me. Serial # 001 was purchased by The Buzz Shop in Pocatello, ID. The pictures in this auction are the same pictures (and same description for that matter) as the auction they ran for the amp a few months back.

To the best of my knowledge, they did not sell the amplifier and still have it in their store. If I find out differently, I'll post back.

Thanks. And who said it doesn't benefit to be part of this forum?

If you live close theres no way to get scammed ya just pay the guy when you pick up the amp... theres no reason to pay first since the auction is pickup only no shipping

You're exactly right, which was my initial thought until Steve and Snafu's last post. I would have to drive 5 hours each way, and if I were to find out that it was a waste of time, I'd be really pissed. Not to mention, gas being $3.80/gallon is a mutha.

If it sounds to good to be true.....it probably is :lol:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived