well ive decided to completely take out my rear deck. i had a rear light mounted on it, so it has cuts here and there in it and it looks like shit. and it looks even worse under it, so i was wondering if anyone knew of a place i could get carpet by the yard or so i can just make a little cover for it. id buy a whole replacement carpet kit, but its kinda a waste to have that much and i dont plan on ever usin it.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

don't understand what the question is.

you just want to replace the rear deck with carpet??? sure why not?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

sorry i did leave out a part. the rear deck light is mounted on the rear deck and it slams into my window and it annoys the fuck out of me so i want to take it out, but it looks like shit cause the rear deck has cutouts in it. i just wanted to buy enough fabric to make a new deck and take out the old one

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

just pull out the whole rear deck piece, wrap it in some sexxy leopard skin print and your set ^_^

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

lol then it wouldnt match the rest of the car

thats y you do the do the whole thing leopard to match the rear deck.

its not about making your rear deck match the rest of your car, its about making the rest of your car match the rear deck.

Edited by FCsteve

610EUROs

if thats the case i might as well go do big rhonda, maybe i can get the rest of her panties

thats y you do the do the whole thing leopard to match the rear deck.

its not about making your rear deck match the rest of your car, its about making the rest of your car match the rear deck.

you my good sir just picked up 10 cool pts. Congrats ^_^

if thats the case i might as well go do big rhonda, maybe i can get the rest of her panties

i dont think your lil ford is large enough.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: