Sonic Electronix

cause eventual if ppl keep get in pulled over tickets shit taken out ... there gunna just stop buying it ... which will make the manufactures lose money and they don't want that .... idk

gets me mad to even think about it

thats a good point.. and we need people to keep spending money to the money in circulation.. with the shit ass economy, the manufacture will stop/slow production, people will lose job and soon the depression will hit again...

*just my opinion...*

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

my ticket was 135$ and i was down town 5 Lanes (2 each way and suicide lane) at 7PM doing 45mph 2hrs after installing my new TC Sounds 12s

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Guest joshuadf21

thats stupid as hell......why hate on people that love music and the way they make it sound!!!!!! music has been my life ever since my first boom box!!!! fuck the police and law makers i had a cop ask me what i had in the trunk last week!!!!! he loved it!!!! but yet again thats just another way for us to put money in this messed up economy i guess....