Second Skin Audio

Rockford T1 On Bxi 1206d. Which Ohm Configuration?

I have an 89 mustang hatchback and about 3-max 4 cubes of room to work with. without a rear seat delete. I want something decently loud with good sound quality. and I have around $400 to spend on subs and an amp which I know isn't much but I saw how much type rs are on ebay and their pritty cheep so I was thinking that rout but dont know because I've never heard them other than in really shitty boxes.

I already have everything else. I already have a decent system in my car. I have 1 gauge power and ground wires run. I have a pioneer deh5900 head unit, kicker and polk speakers run by a kenwood kac 848 amp.

all I'm looking for is a different sub and amp set up.

so ya the $400 is for both the sub and amp which I know isnt much but for now its what I have to work with.

I cant find prices for the dc sounds subs. also I havent heard much about them other than spl and thats not all what I'm going for.

I was thinkin about 2 type r 12s. their on ebay in a set for $210 but I dont think I have enough space for them.

I never thought about the ssds because I've never seen anyone use them by themselves.

I was thinking about possibly getting this amp instead.

http://ikesound.com/product-product_id/6617

would that be a better choice?

no bro stick with the hifonics, also stay away from ike too many bad reviews..heres dcsounds website

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/home.html

also send WCA Rusty a pm hes the the man with dc sounds and he'll hook you up if thats the way you want to go..he'll also tell you the prices i cant remember exzactly but what i can say is that they are so damn cheap in price and high in quality its amazing how much you get for your money..

no bro stick with the hifonics, also stay away from ike too many bad reviews.

I've never had a prob with Ikesound. As a matter of fact, I always call them beforehand to make sure they have a product in stock, and they go out of their way to get me the info I need. :D Even took my phone number down a couple times and called me back letting me know whether a product was in stock or not. They get a thumbs up from me. B)

ok thats what I was thinkin about that amp, was just curious. thats where I found the t1 also. so maybe just because of that I'll be more leaned towards the dc sounds subs.

ok thanks for all your help with everything and I didnt know about the review on ikesound thats good to know. I'll pm wca rusty and see what the prices are and withen a few months I'll post when completed.