'98 Chevy Blazer Build *bat Is In, Vid Of It All Up And Running*

finished all the work i had for today. Did two runs of 1/0 to my buss bars in the back, got the bus bar mounts painted with black fleck stone. and got everything ready so i can start on my doors tomorrow. Just a note, i really don't like having to do all this wiring in the streat and not in my garage ware the cement is a lil more slipery so i can slide. it was dumb, haha

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain

Posted Image

Is there another fuse holder under there or did you just use 1? I hope Im just blind..... :lol:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted Image

Is there another fuse holder under there or did you just use 1? I hope Im just blind..... :lol:

For my alt? no, i only have a 105 amp alt. i won't fuse it until i get my HO alt.

Bills

KwB

good start and good product choice. for not being skilled as you said oyu made some damn nice cuts with that jigsaw. im glad to see i am not the only one that does not use a router and jasper jig. i have a brand new router but, not bits, and nothing for it at all.

i still use a pencil and jig-saw ;)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

For my alt? no, i only have a 105 amp alt. i won't fuse it until i get my HO alt.

Bills

no for the dual runs of o going to the rear. OK so the one fuse is coming off the alt to the battery and you have no fuses comming off the battery to the rear?

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

no, lol, i have a + and - run to the back, the + is fused. my alt wire to my bat. is not fused till i get a bigger alt. lol

Bills

KwB

no, lol, i have a + and - run to the back, the + is fused. my alt wire to my bat. is not fused till i get a bigger alt. lol

Bills

K I was confuzzeled :lol: good job!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I got my back two doors done yesterday, nothing really to take pics of. those 5.25 Hifonics coxals acually sound pretty good off of my old amp.

I couldn't get any work done today. Rained all morning and I am working on my room and packing for my trip. Its gonna be hard leaving my blaze with no work for a week. but i'm gonna have plenty to do when i get back.

Bills

KwB

• 2 weeks later...

Last nights and this mornings progress.

I hope to paint the box with Fleck-stone paint. I don't know wether to go with black or tan. the tan would match my interior but black is black. lol Can i get some opinions on this. Thnks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bills

KwB

Archived