Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I got a 4lb ham for Christmas from my job. 

dam dude allot of us have cool emloyers!  ;)

Hell yeah we do, if I woulda stayed at the first job I had wen I got up here, I woulda gotten a big ass basket full of food. Fruit, ham, desserts, chocolates, and a small turkey. But that job sucked, so oh well.

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I get good fish for Christmas :sick: Then go to meat ;D

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

I don't work. It sucks when you parents don't buy you stuff. :waaa: :waaa: :waaa:

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Just kiddin. I have to live of $2,000 on my own goods :'(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8843 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...