Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

damn I am surprised one of those gurls didn't lose a weave

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

Posted

I should of got Miranda to do a hair trick,she was fine.The girl you were talking to on the phone LOL

lawl, she had no idea what was going on. then again....neither did you :eek:

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Posted

Amazing!!

I missed what is in there now.

I know you were rebuilding Randy, but I missed what went in it this time.

Never the less, looks LOUD.

And +1 for roof cracks, hopefully Ill be there someday.

soon.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

Amazing!!

I missed what is in there now.

I know you were rebuilding Randy, but I missed what went in it this time.

Never the less, looks LOUD.

And +1 for roof cracks, hopefully Ill be there someday.

soon.

30 Ascendant audio chaos 10's and 5 Rockford T4000's

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

lawl, she had no idea what was going on. then again....neither did you :eek:

you gots to remember it was 2 am and i was still drinking and eating breakfast :wacko:

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

Randy that shit was BEAST! It was moving the most air ive ever seen. You could feel the air from ten feet away like a nice fall breeze lol. And shit with your head in the windo it felt like a fuckin tornato man. Good job that was a great weekend

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

Posted

Or 40 Sundown 8's and 7 Sundown 3000D's. :ph34r:

Its to dark with the sun down. Plus how would you run 40 subs to 7 amps :unsure:

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3331 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...