well got my 3rd pice for my collection, its nothing special , just a cheap (looking) 6 shoot revolver

but its a gun none theless to me :P next up 12ga semi auto or 30-06

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well with the 12ga im wanting, first off, i know nothing about the chokes ect. other than how to load and fire em at skeet

but i do want a semi auto. doesnt have to be all engraved with gold accents ect. just a cheap 12ga semi auto. not for home defence but for begginer hunting

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Say no more Mossberg 930 well priced and a good gun i have one and love it if you are willing to go with a pump the mossberg 500 is a great starter gun thats what i started with still have it and works great what are you going to be hunting. Mossberg has a Field/Deer combo for around $350 at Dicks sporting goods but it is a 500 series pump. If you are wanting to get a 12 gauge to hunt birds and deer then thats a great deal considering a good barrel can cost around $150 dollars depending on where you go.

thats not bad priceing on a new gun, considering pawn shops want 2-250 for a scratched up used one that you have no clue as to the care given to the cleaing ect.

ill be hunting dogs,cats,birds,turkeys,hogs,deer in fla are like dogs so bigger dogs and every now and then a pine tree

i dont need a semi auto, i just love being lazy, i could settle with a pump

and what do you mean by

"thats a great deal considering a good barrel can cost around $150 dollars depending on where you go. "

what all is invloved with owning a shot gun and hunting?

What i mean buy being a great deal is that with the Mossberg 500 pump Field/Deer combo is that you get 2 barrels you get a slug barrel for deer hunting and you get a field barrel for bird hunting here is the link for the 500 http://www.mossberg.com/products/default.a...p;display=specs

You are looking at the 54264 this combo you can buy at dicks for i beleive $300 or $320

ooo i wasnt aware of diff barrels for slug or buck shots glad you told me i would have put a slug thru the wrong barrel lol

• 3 weeks later...

well now i have a 3-9x60 scope on my 22 rifle and i just bought a hipoint 45 acp tonight .... will add pics in a moment lol

are you planning to barricade your self in your house like the other guy from milton :lol: :lol: :D :D

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived