im building up for some carzy shit to go down in america period. 1000 rd of 9mm so far, 5000 rounds of 22. 200 rds of 45 and 250 rds of 38 and i dont have my 38 yet ill have that wed or thrusday.. but i will be prepaired for the worst

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

and now i have to pick up wed my .38 and saturday i am picking up a hi point 40cal carbine with red dot scope and laser light for 200 B)

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

If your stacking up the stock due to the crazyness. My Opinion...quick buying more firearms and buy more ammo

Keep everything a standard caliber and keep the duece duece handy.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

well my 9 is any were i am now , will be the 38 when i get it, then its time to make sure i have 1000 rounds per cal. then once i have 1000 per cal. ill make sure i have 1000 per gun and at the least 4 clips per gun... just need to get a shot gun and just buy shit tons of rounds for it... wont be long and ill have to line my closet with metal and put a steel door on and use it just for my guns and ammo.....

wont be long before the country goes into a major downward spin... hell in cali i see that the gays can get married wtf is next....atleast we know its not going to be a woman for pres lol...

well my 9 is any were i am now , will be the 38 when i get it, then its time to make sure i have 1000 rounds per cal. then once i have 1000 per cal. ill make sure i have 1000 per gun and at the least 4 clips per gun... just need to get a shot gun and just buy shit tons of rounds for it... wont be long and ill have to line my closet with metal and put a steel door on and use it just for my guns and ammo.....

wont be long before the country goes into a major downward spin... hell in cali i see that the gays can get married wtf is next....atleast we know its not going to be a woman for pres lol...

I know where your going with it, what I was getting at is that if the US does go into a downward spin, Me personally I'm only gonna have 4 firearms, the rest will be ammo. Our allies all pretty much carry the same calibers...so bargaining for ammo there won't be hard. Our non allies only really carry 1 type of round, so make sure you carry that. Then the good ole 10/22. It's not hard to silence a 22 if needed and it can be used at some pretty good distances.

Me personally, I'm not gonna be in the middle of the battle, I'll be in the hills letting everyone rage havock and killing themselves, while I sit back and watch. :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Archived