• 4 weeks later...

well no new guns as of yet, but ive made a gun room in my house, nothing major but will work out nicely

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well as with my van i love to polish turds... well i took the turd of a 45 hi point and did some custom mods to it. first thing i did was removed the saftey that was built in so it would not fire unless there was a clip in the gun... and then i polished a little of it to make it look better than stock

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I had a HP 9mm that jammed every other clip....I hated that thing :(

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

well i have yet to have a problem with this 45, i did when i got it , hit the feed ramp with some 600 grit paper to make it as smooth as possible since i heard of the feed issues, and i lubed it well , with that being done i put over 300 rounds down range in one day with no problems or complants with aim or ftf ... im waiting on my chance to buy the 9mm and 380 hipoints ill jump on them for the rite price

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i have yet to have a problem with this 45, i did when i got it , hit the feed ramp with some 600 grit paper to make it as smooth as possible since i heard of the feed issues, and i lubed it well , with that being done i put over 300 rounds down range in one day with no problems or complants with aim or ftf ... im waiting on my chance to buy the 9mm and 380 hipoints ill jump on them for the rite price

ur lucky.... Ive had nothing but bad luck with them and lorcins..... I guess Im just a glock snob

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

lol glocks are nice weapons tho and dont have the rep hipoint does plus they will take a beating like no other....

id love to get my hands on a 1911 45 ...... but there out of my price range rite yet

lol glocks are nice weapons tho and dont have the rep hipoint does plus they will take a beating like no other....

id love to get my hands on a 1911 45 ...... but there out of my price range rite yet

kimber eclipse .45 = teh sex

• 3 weeks later...

Archived