01 sentra b pillar wall for 5x 12's

got all 5 hooked up and relized i was running into a power handling issue , ended up cutting some pieces to put int he port to shrink it and it helped so im going to cut a new port thats 112sq inch instead of 170sq inch ill get some vids up a lil later today im currently sitting at 130sqinch of port and it will taske full power but im only ruinning at 1200w per driver currently when the new amps go in it will be 2k per driver 

Edited by mel80

droppe dmy port tunning down to 26 hz should be heading out to do some testing later on today , i aprently also need some more bracing ont he front baffle what i have + a tripple 3/4 thick front baffle is aparently not enough im starting to see some baffle flex at near peak power levels 

Edited by mel80

finilizing my swapable port for the wall build , the mdf section is the main port installed into the wall , the plywood insert can be put into the port and bolted into place to lower the tunning .
mdf port is tuned to 44hz and then i have 2 plywood swappable inserts that are tuned at 32hz and another one at 28 hz 20230821_092321.thumb.jpg.a7151f465f2440c69e48a384e1a0c6b8.jpg20230821_092338.thumb.jpg.f264f4858df48701653e6acab611c129.jpg

the subs are audio legion maximus 12's in dual 2 , they are no longer available they were available for a steal at 124$ each until they sold out 

for amps im currentl;y running five recoil audio red1200.1's but am switching to five recoil red 2500.1's

with two recoil rea 600.4 4 chan amps for mids n highs 

electrical is 148ah with lev60 prismatic cells ontop of a 96ah headway bank still on a stock alt as im waiting for somone to get back to me on building a custom alt. nothing can really be done with the stock 100amp nissan alt on this engine so they are looking into finding front and back halves they can make work using the factory mounting for a custom alt , or i may just have to goto custom brackets to make another alt work but either way its getting atleast a 270amp alt 

Edited by mel80

so quick stupid update on my part , when i wired up all 5 sub amps it was dark out and i somehow missed the ground wire for the 5th sub ( the one behind the driver seat ) found it today when i was dbl checking all my conections and wiring so now i have all 5 hooked up