Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

DeafyT, I'll be at woodward park later that day..see you there . B)

fro sure ;) swing by joe's after and have a beer with a nucca.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

Still down.... Looking better today.

Spent a couple hours working on my stuff, put in a cap (Didn't have time to order a battcap), big three.....Kicker amp is stable at 1.2 ohms. Voltage bounces less and the truck seems like it hits a little harder.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a ported box for my truck. I don't know if it can be done successfully in a day, but if anything its a good start. Hopefully I can get 3-4 DB out of it and move some air at 32-35 hertz.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a ported box for my truck. I don't know if it can be done successfully in a day...

of course it can.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Still down.... Looking better today.

Spent a couple hours working on my stuff, put in a cap (Didn't have time to order a battcap), big three.....Kicker amp is stable at 1.2 ohms. Voltage bounces less and the truck seems like it hits a little harder.

Tomorrow I'm going to try to make a ported box for my truck. I don't know if it can be done successfully in a day, but if anything its a good start. Hopefully I can get 3-4 DB out of it and move some air at 32-35 hertz.

of course it can.

YUP......day/night before a show it doesn't get any better than that. LOL

so who's ready for tomorrow?????

LOL

not i.

dbdrag needs more of a competition than a 3 second burp or 30 second average. nothing tests you more than building a days worth of work the morning of the show :o

it's always fun to try and tune it in the 30 second time limit :o

it's always fun to try and tune it in the 30 second time limit :o

fuck tuning. your doing the 5 hertz shuffle.

start at 40

OK we were louder at:

ok turn up the volume

TIME!!!!!!!

awwww fuck what was louder? LOL

what time are you going to be back around the way tomorrow? i'll probably be ready to drop the other subs in around 7:30.

what time are you going to be back around the way tomorrow? i'll probably be ready to drop the other subs in around 7:30.

must coordinate with Joey about picking up trailer. If Joey is able to he can go down and pick up today. If not we can go get when I get off. I pulled my s10 out last night and will have it with me today.

Alpine will probably be at my house after work with or without me.

Archived