Db Drag In Tracy,ca

redbaron80

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol deafy is the only person I know that put a roofie in his own drink and hope to be takin advantage of

*says the 'guy' that left them in a bottle of Flintstones Vitamins in 'his' glove box*

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

keep up that "if only i was 18" attitude. i'm 19 and make 8.30$ on Travis AFB and $9.75 As an Acoustic Engineer at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom <_< at least i'm doing over 40hrs a week.

-Drew

What does your resume look like? Because I'm pretty sure I can start out at $10.25 at best buy. I'll let you know how it goes when I get a new job once I'm 18. You got plans for college?

Deafy, You say you'd buy me a 24 pack or a 30 pack?

"nu uh, you are" "no you are"

i will admit, though, from a distance your stature does resemble that of a 13y/o...so you had that going for ya. but i tell ya, that daily meth binge did not treat you well over time. :( butterfacesftmfl

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"nu uh, you are" "no you are"

i will admit, though, from a distance your stature does resemble that of a 13y/o...so you had that going for ya. but i tell ya, that daily meth binge did not treat you well over time. :( butterfacesftmfl

^^^^ say's the pedophile lookin cant sit still for 5 min injectin coffey in his ass DEAFY!

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

still can't keep my ass out your mouf? :o keep swirling that tongue and french my t'ain't, nub.

i r teh epitome of secksie.

Archived