Second Skin Audio

12" Subwoofer Recommendations Under $600

I'm looking for recommendations on a single 12" sub around 2500w RMS, trying to stay below $600. I will be using WinISD and probably SubBox.pro to build my own box.

I'm not looking to compete, listen mostly to rap and hip-hop, looking for loud as possible, but not low as possible (probably in the 28-50hz range are most important). Sound quality is important but not as important as spl.

Amp I'm working with is 2700w RMS @ 1 ohm, 1950 @ 2 ohms, 1250 @ 4 ohms. Electric could be better, but have a secondary battery and 250 amp ho alternator.

Trunk space is somewhat limited or I'd go up to a 15". I've built a 2.5 cu.f. for an American Bass XFL and it fit nicely but could barely get it in. 12" is the max I could fit with rear/front facing speaker due to height restrictions, worried if the speaker was on top it would bounce into ceiling of trunk. I might be able to go to 3 cu.f.

Thanks in advance for insight and/or advice

Edited by Downtownbrody
Removed brands

You might want to rephrase your post

We don't allow brand v. brand comparison threads here. Keeping fanboyism to a minimum and what not

• 1 month later...

Check out soundsolutionsaudio.com if u haven't already, they have quite a few top tier subs to choose from. But before you buy Google the sub you like bcuz u may find it cheaper , they had best price by over$100 for the synergy wfo but others  I found elsewhere cheaper