Limitless Lithium Charging

Hey guys new to this forum.
I just had my mechman 370 crap out on me a week ago. For now I disconnected all my sounds, running a stock alt while getting my mechman rebuilt.  
I have a 60ah Limitless from the original series from 6 years ago. I checked the resting voltage the day after my alt crapped out and it was resting at 12.14v. Initially when my alt crapped out, I had been driving so I know it was probably draining my batteries.  I have my 60ah hooked up directly to my front battery, xs d3400.  My xs is still good. Is my Limitless Lithium still good? I know I had this battery for 6 years, but I've never had it charge on a lithium charger before. Will I be able to just slow charge it with the 8amp charger to get it back up? And since it's hooked up to my AGM upfront, can you throw the lithium charger on it while it's hooked up to the agm? Do I need to seperate them when charging? Vice versa, when I want to use my AGM charger on my front battery, can I charge it while it's hooked up to my lithium in the back?
Thanks guys in advance!

Assuming it's a 4s lifepo4 pack, that would put it around 10% SOC.

I'd disconnect it and leave it alone so nothing gets boogered.  Normal battery charger won't work on lithium. And the charge profile of a standard alternator (hot/cold voltage or SOC sensing through ground clamp) also isn't a good fit for lithium.

If you're in a bind and you *must* charge it (such as driving without an alternator), monitor it closely and disconnect the charger once the bank reaches 13.4v, which would equate to about 90% SOC. Else if you want to charge it for storage, it's preferred to charge to around 60%, which would be roughly 13.1v.

Of note, it's preferred to avoid mixing battery chemistries