Sundown Audio

Hey I just bought three of them and I can’t seem to find detailed specs anywhere. Any idea when they will be posted?

Been using v.3 for box design but I’d like to be accurate when I actually build the box. Also check out my post in the subwoofer box forum, I had some other questions there 

It seems like you've purchased three items and are looking for detailed specifications. It's a good idea to have accurate information, especially when working on projects like box design. To find detailed specs, I recommend checking the official website or product documentation of the items you've purchased. Manufacturers often provide comprehensive specifications and user manuals for their products.

As for your questions on the subwoofer box forum, I'd be happy to help with any specific questions or concerns you have regarding your subwoofer box design or any related topics. 

Does this work for ya?

https://sundownaudio.com/collections/x-series-subwoofer/products/x-series-v-4-8-800w-x-8-subwoofer

Specifications

T/S SPECS X V.4 8″ D2 X V.4 8″ D4
RE (Ohms) 3.6 6.0
FS (Hz) 41.299 44.150
VAS (L) 4.126 3.562
Qes 0.436 0.497
Qms 1.941 2.300
Qts 0.356 0.409
Le    
BL (NA) 21.576 27.141
Mms (Grams) 215.153 220.090
Cms  68.389 59.044
Sens (dB @ 1w/1m) 80.1

Enclosure Specifications

X v.4 8
Sealed Enclosure 0.3-.04cuft
Ported Enclosure 0.75-1.0 cu ft
Recommended Tuning 32hz
Recommended Port Area 12-16 sq in
Displacement 0.13 cu ft
Depth 7.56"
Outside Diam. 8.71"
Cutout 7.32"

If you need more than that, depending on where you're located, I could potentially help in manually measuring the t/s specs.

Haha! I checked the website and ran back here to tell everyone but you beat me to it! Thanks a million. I'm still not sure how I'm going to use these subs but I am sure it will be awesome!

Just Saw you're in WA. I live downtown Olympia, and work in Seattle. Check this thread out and lemme kinow what you think

I'm trying to put too many subs in too small of a space with not enough power : )

Edited by Ecohostile
spelling