Do you not have to worry about rubbing on those cars? :huh:

especially on the lincoln and the caprice

they have airbags

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

true spoken words from a true SMD member!

fender gap is nasty -_- -_-

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Meades got 26's on a lowered tahoe! ;)

hes got alot more factory height to work with ^_^

I had 20s on my 96 and it would lay frame and there was too much space around the wheel for me...22's on big bodies 20s look like 18s

still, hitting the switches on every single turn can get very annoying, and what it your out at the mall or something, and you spring a air leak, and cant lift your ride just to turn the corner? that would suck

I guess what ya gotta pay to look ohhh sooo cleeeaan

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

26's bro! he's got a 2/3 drop... the fenders are rolled though. i agree 20's are small on a tahoe!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

still, hitting the switches on every single turn can get very annoying, and what it your out at the mall or something, and you spring a air leak, and cant lift your ride just to turn the corner? that would suck

uh you raise it up to "factory" height to drive around and slam it when parked.... you dont drag frame everywhere you go :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

if you use high quality equipment and the install is good, there isnt much mait. at alll

steve put a smart air system on the "hoopty" that shit is the only way to go...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

26's bro! he's got a 2/3 drop... the fenders are rolled though. i agree 20's are small on a tahoe!

mang you know those bitches come from the factory like 30ft off the ground :D :D

my rides got old ass coils and alotta weight, I gotta lift em to get the big shoes looking right... but I did cut the coils after the install no bigfoot shit round here

Archived