ok i wanna put 22s on my car. problem is stock height wont allow it. i need to lift my car 2 inches to clear fine... no i dont wanna make it look like a modern day donk, bubble, or box. just need a mild and inexpensive way to lift. car has coilovers/struts on all 4 corners any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

ok i wanna put 22s on my car. problem is stock height wont allow it. i need to lift my car 2 inches to clear fine... no i dont wanna make it look like a modern day donk, bubble, or box. just need a mild and inexpensive way to lift. car has coilovers/struts on all 4 corners any help greatly appreciated.

thanks

they sell cups kinda like for airbad brackets that will lift coilovers 4 to 6 inches so you can get a descent ride out of your whip.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

i was havin a talk with my dad and i guess im not doing it. im sticking with 20s...with the 20s ill have to have 25series tires to be able to clear so 22s would just be overdoing it. at a wheel shop here set of 20s: $1200 22s:$1500 i figured hey its only 300 more but the cost to lift it and the sacrifice in ride quality...screw that.

thanks for the responses and advice tho

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

dont ever lift something to put wheels in it

I did but the system had something to do with it too

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

thanks

Then put 20"s on your car then. What kind of car is it anyways?

Archived