sorry haven't been here in a couple of days. its a 99 mazda millenia. in order to keep stock ride height or lower it i have to go with 20s with a 25 series profile tire. which is what i decided to go with anyway.

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

in the defense of the lifted car game.....your ride is determined by what u use or used to lift. Just like in car audio, ur install has alot to do with the way ur system performs. Its the same thing with riding big wheels. If u use spacers and lift knuckles then thats what its going to ride like (some bullshit). Spindles, lift cups from "bigboilifts" give a factory or close to a factory ride. Using lift coilovers, longer springs and other cheap stuff will give u a hard/stiff ride. I have a G-body that Im lifting for 24s....a 295/35/24 tire and Im letting one of big Boi's installers do it. Ive riden in a car that had 26s on it that this same guy lifted and if u closed ur eyes while he was driving, u couldnt tell that much pof a difference. Its ignorant to say it gives a hard ride just because everybody uve seen, or talked to that had big rims on a car had a bullshit lift and took shortcuts. Everybody doesnt take their vehicles to the jackleg. Thats just as ignorant as somebody saying "Imma get a pair of 10s because a 18 doesnt hit notes like a 10". (Im not saying u or anybody else in here is ignorant, but that statement was). Right now Im getting up the money to buy 22s for my Thunderbird.....I can fit them on the stock suspension with a 30series.

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

in actually u'll have a better ride if u lift and go with 22s and a 30series v.s. going with 20s on a 25 series tire. It wont be that much to get it lifted....because u probably only need about a 2" lift. U can clear the wheels on the stock suspension but the lift would give u room to turn and play with. I would give u suggestions but I cant say another forums name on Steves site. PM me if u are interested....big ups to Rell for recognizing real with that statement earlier about tucking

00114-1.jpgTEAM MechMan Alternators

93 cadillac sixty special/sedan deville. planned on gettin 22s for it. but i definately need it lifted due to the fact that my 15s cause the back to sag HARSHLY. :angry: any suggestions :D

255/30r22 fix ur shocks/coils in the rear and ur set, no need for a lift kit

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

255/30r22 fix ur shocks/coils in the rear and ur set, no need for a lift kit

thanks man. i will get the shocks taken care of... :D

only one problem... (255/30r22) i know this has to do with tire size, but i have clue as to what these numbers mean. <_< care to elaborate :blink:

thanks man. i will get the shocks taken care of... :D

only one problem... (255/30r22) i know this has to do with tire size, but i have clue as to what these numbers mean. <_< care to elaborate :blink:

255 is the tire tread width in millimeters

30r is the profile or aspect ratio(side wall)

And of course the 22 is the rim diameter in inches

255 is the tire tread width in millimeters

30r is the profile or aspect ratio(side wall)

And of course the 22 is the rim diameter in inches

COOL :lol:. now where can i go to learn about all this other crap like offset for my car and if i need spacers and adapters and magical powers to get the rims on <_<

www.google.com

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

No magical powers. Once you get some air shocks and the rims and tires just bolt them on.

Dont mess with adapters I wouldnt do it...Just get the right bolt pattern rims for your car and you be ready to go. You might want to search google for all the info on your car.

• 1 month later...

Archived