Solo X 12

EaZy304

Was thinking of a Solo x 12 D2. Wanted to pair that with a RF 2500 bdcp. Box would either be a  Gately or MBE. It would be going in a 2nd gen CRV(02-06). BIG3 done of course. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Even open for suggestions. Definitely want SPL but i not so much it totally kills quality. 

I don't mean to pick, but what are you asking suggestions/feedback of? Electrical upgrades, box design (which it seems like youre already set on), running 2 12's on a 2500, etc.? Just not sure what you are asking.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

8 hours ago, EaZy304 said:

Im asking do you think that would be to much for the application its going into. Also if that would be a decent sub/amp combo. The sub is rated for 2000rms the amp is 2500 rms@2ohm. 

You would probably need an alternator upgrade and a battery upgrade, other than that I don't see a problem.

As far as the parts go I think both kicker and rockford fosgate are extremely expensive, also if you are looking for sound quality you have many options other than kicker which are really aimed at SPL,  at least you should try to audition the sub and see if it's the kind of sound you are looking for, many people like kicker sound .Also you can build your own enclosure and save a whole lot, No problem to get a quality prefab as long as the specs of the box are right for what you are trying to achieve.

So if you don't mind spending a lot more than necessary and don't mind to be on the SPL side of things then you are good to go.