F/s Memphis Mojo 16-mc 2000d Amplifier

I have a memphis mojo 16-MC2000D which has been modded for 18 volts. I am not sure of the wattage it will put out at 18volts. It is rated at:

1 x 1200 @ 4 ohms (13.8V)

1 x 2000 @ 2 ohms (13.8V)

1 x 2400 @ 2 ohms (15.5 V)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've ran this amp on 2 SoundStream SPLX-154 quad 1ohm voice coil subs without any problems. Cosmetically, the amp has a few scrapes. That doesn't affect the performance of it though. I love this amp, but since I've went to the SoundStream xxx-6500d and xxx-4000d, I don't need the mojo. Priced at $350 plus shipping. These amp usually go for more even at a used price.

I can be reached the following ways.

AAIM = SPLAholic

E-mail= [email protected]

phone = 904-524-8270

sprint network walkie talkie = 157*139*32

Can also be contacted through floridaspl.com, southeastspl.com, and jaxspl.vze.com

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I have a memphis mojo 16-MC2000D which has been modded for 18 volts. I am not sure of the wattage it will put out at 18volts. It is rated at:

1 x 1200 @ 4 ohms (13.8V)

1 x 2000 @ 2 ohms (13.8V)

1 x 2400 @ 2 ohms (15.5 V)

Posted Image

Posted Image

I've ran this amp on 2 SoundStream SPLX-154 quad 1ohm voice coil subs without any problems. Cosmetically, the amp has a few scrapes. That doesn't affect the performance of it though. I love this amp, but since I've went to the SoundStream xxx-6500d and xxx-4000d, I don't need the mojo. Priced at $350 plus shipping. These amp usually go for more even at a used price.

I can be reached the following ways.

AAIM = SPLAholic

E-mail= [email protected]

phone = 904-524-8270

sprint network walkie talkie = 157*139*32

Can also be contacted through floridaspl.com, southeastspl.com, and jaxspl.vze.com

so it has to be ran at 18volts or can i still run it at around 14.4 volts ?

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

Honestly I don't know how it was modified. It was done by Memphis.

Let me rephrase that a little bit. The modification was done my Memphis before I bought the amp from one of my teammates.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

I never amp clamped it. I ran it on a stock 105amp alternator with 3 batteries (1 yellow top and 2 other batteries that were rated at 1000watts), and the Big 3. I still saw a slight voltage dip to about 12 volts when at 2000 rpm on the van.

I know they are power hungry. But honestly can not answer how much amp draw it does.

Just let me know. My contact info is in the first post. Feel free to call or whatever.

Archived