Jump to content

Pioneer EQ-6000 experience ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys, a friend at work gave me this equalizer the other day. I have only found manuals for sale online and I really didn't want to buy the manual if I wasn't going to use the EQ. I have a Alpine cde HD149bt for a head unit which already has a 9 band EQ on it. I read somewhere it can be used as a crossover for a sub woofer if that's the only speaker its controlling? Also was wondering what the D.A.B control is all the way on the left of the device?

Posted

Your alpine has crossover options for the sub too, and it can do more than that outdated eq from the late 90s can.
Just use the alpine, That old eq will probably add noise to the system if you try and use it! 🤣

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 901 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...