Second Skin Audio

Which will get louder in underseat box

Hey, long time lurker 1st time poster.

Currently running 2 dd 2508g on a salt 3 in my 2011 f150 underseat box with a seat lift slot ported in the low 30s

Sounds great but being a classic bass head I want more.

I've decided to stuff 2 10s under there and if I max out my dimensions I can get about 4 cubes gross volume.

On the market for the beefiest 10s that have a max depth of about 7.5 inches but preferably less.

I'm stuck between the b2 rage xl 10 and the new dd audio 710f. I'm wondering if anyone knows if 1 would be noticeably louder than the other. I can't find any specs beyond the little they state on their websites which isn't alot. Both rated 1500rms 3 inch coils. 

The b2 at least states an 8 layer aluminum coil but I can't find anything on the dd really.

Just based off my assumptions the b2 is more sql oriented. Is the dd more of an spl sub?

Which would you choose and why?

Youre comparing a 7 3/8 cut out to and an 8" cut out. The dd 2508 is technically a 9 inch sub. Would need like 6 cubes net for 4 8s. I have 4 cubes net. I should have specified that I want to hit lows I'm not concerned about being loud at 45hz

But this is about 10 inch subs not 8s

I'm looking for comparisons for the rage xl 10 and the dd 710f

Edited by canadianf150

Almost all people using those small subs want to hit the lows better, that will be because the box is improperly designed and/or those small subs are not the best for deep bass.

The only way to compare two given subs is by using WinISD on both and compare plots on the box and power you intend to use, the program will show their differences, you won't find a single person than has experience with two given subs.