Hello, I am trying to upgrade my factory system. I have a 2021 toyota camry nightshade.....nuttin fancy. I have a Rockford R600X5 Amplifier. I am trying to figure out if this LOC is right for this Amplifier, or should I use the LC2i instead. I plan on upgrading all the door and dash speakers with kenwood XR1701 excelon 6.5". I have a 12" punch in a factory box nuthin that will loosen bolts. I am just wondering if this sounds like it will work with my existing shit. I am hoping my old school kenwood pull-out days can still get all this shit installed and rattle some of my fillings out....lol ya right?

If you have 4 channel outputs from your factory head unit and you want the ability to fader then use the lc5i.

If you have only 2 channel outputs from your factory head unit then use the lc2i, use splitters to feed the 4 channels full range inputs on the amp, you won't be able to control fader from the head unit but you can have a fixed fader using the gains on the amp front and rear channels. 

The sub channel goes to the sub input of the amp in either case.

So, in the end you could use either LOC just bearing in mind the above mentioned limitations of using a 2 channel LOC.