Second Skin Audio

What does this say.

Hey guys, I know this is the wrong forum but it seems that you get quicker responses here.

Can anyone assist me in understanding just for my knowledge what is this crossover doing? what frequencies rolling off at and where ect. Its for a JL C2. And if anyone knows how much power this can safety handle.jl_audio_c2_series_crossover_o_1652711498_0bc7996d_progressive.thumb.jpg.e49541ff5e04544f08725981475cf8c8.jpg71BQjqIUVIL._SL1000_.thumb.jpg.850531f14f146997fde14a89881fe493.jpg

there doesnt seem to be any info from the manufacturer about crossover frequency... most component crossovers wont have that spec listed. if it came with your equipment originally i would say its probably fine to run up to the rated power the manufacturer suggests. the best way to know what you are crossing over and rolling off at would be to go active crossover with a dsp, or other unit that lets you set those parameters.

if i had to guess that crossover is probably a -16db slope at or near the low end of the frequency range of the tweeters

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

just realised this is a duplicate thread, and this one is in the wrong section. im copying and pasting my answer onto your other thread thats located correctly in case this thread gets locked/ deleted

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc