**new Fusion Fca-4000d **

I'm selling my new FUSION FCA-4000D Competition mono block, it has been bench tested at 8064 watts @ 0.3 ohms. I put this amp in my car for only 1 month, maybe used for a total of 4 hours. I don't need it for sql. This is a strickly SPL amplifier. Many people know this amp's capabilitys this amp isn't some chinese little toy that claims to do alot of wattage. This is the real deal. This amp will shine at around 16 volts into it. You can get the info from Fusions website, just go under amps, and previous year models. This is the real deal, only 35 of these amps EVER made. I still have the coffin case it came in, the shipping case is a little damaged long story.. it fell of my shelf during a 20hz cycle test from my car lol. Make me an offer, If you know this amp, you know the price. You can reach me at (720) 229-3719 my name is Anthony. Also through email- [email protected]Posted ImagePosted Image

What price you looking at for the fusion?

**New setup in the works** Shocker sigs ftw!

*Breakin Glass and Kickin Ass*

Team SBC

Team Full Force

Refs

SMD-derrick, Bangin Explorer, Exposport, Bass 14

CA-connersdad19 x2, Ridnclean, Deafdreamz, nismos14

cac.org-Spl Guru, Andrew, dblover, lunari

the last one on fleabay went for $1400 with out shipping. very powerful amp but they do carry a high price tag too.

bump for a AWESOME amp!!!!

Yes it is a very powerful amp, and yes it does carry a high price tag! But hey, everything is neg... :D

Archived