Sonic Electronix

well first i started out with a JL W3v2 8 inch sub and a JL E1200 amp. bought both for a total of $175 not too bad. then my friend tried to kill himself and wrecked his car by drivung into a slanted median and landed onto a curb a good 15 feet away and he totally f**ked his car so he needed some cash and sold me his 2 RF HE2 12s and  a  RF P501S for $200. then i though i blew them one day so i put in some P2 12s...MAJOR downgrade. then one day whilst screwing around i put back my HE2s and i found out they werent blown. so one day i saw a T10001bd on the RF site for $350 so i bought it knowing i was eventually going to get a couple of T1s. and now i have whats in my sig

i wouldn't mind getting a hold of four HE2 12s.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

well first i started out with a JL W3v2 8 inch sub and a JL E1200 amp. bought both for a total of $175 not too bad. then my friend tried to kill himself and wrecked his car by drivung into a slanted median and landed onto a curb a good 15 feet away and he totally f**ked his car so he needed some cash and sold me his 2 RF HE2 12s and  a  RF P501S for $200. then i though i blew them one day so i put in some P2 12s...MAJOR downgrade. then one day whilst screwing around i put back my HE2s and i found out they werent blown. so one day i saw a T10001bd on the RF site for $350 so i bought it knowing i was eventually going to get a couple of T1s. and now i have whats in my sig

i wouldn't mind getting a hold of four HE2 12s.

i kno some1 with them, but im not sure if he still wants to sell. gimme a pm if youre interested.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

My wife had 2 HE2 10's in a ported box in a 97 Mustang GT Conv. Never heard them though, I was in Iraq at the time. I got home and saw the box....OMFG!!!!!   :sick:  :sick:  :sick: It had holes cut in the top of the box for "ports". Made of plywood, bad carpet job, one was blown apart and I sold the other one for $20.    How do the HE2's compare to the HX2's??? I know the HX2's have got to be better, but what would you compare the HE2's to???

I've never heard the p series subs. I really only know one guy that's had anything new from RF. He had 2 T2 12s in a 96 Mustang GT. Had a T20001BD amp. He's prolly still paying for that stuff. LoL. He financed it and got ripped a new one, bigtime.

Archived