Sonic Electronix

What was everyones first system and wat are you running now

ill start 2 12 inch alpine type E's and a rf amp

moving on to fi audio 2 12's brutus hifonics amp or ed amp

WHAT DO U GUYS DO with all your old stuff. ive noticed like so many people are moving from project to project, do you just remove all ur old stuff and let it sit around or just sell it off.

Guest MegaloManiac

First system was a pair of Visonik 12's from pepbpyz in a prefab sealed box..package deal with amp. I felt like the coolest. live and learn i moved on up. sold it locally to some kid..he now feels the coolest

My first Ever Sub was Kenwood 10" sub with a Hurricane cone and a Sony Explode 10" sub in a HUGE box lol with a apline mvr-340 amp :D

Sold it off got better, i always sold my kit for a higher price than i paid for it and brought new one. untill one day i paid 150 for a sub and fried it. lol then i had to work abit to regain capital.

2 GS Redlines and a 200w Kraco amp. Oh yeah gotta have the bynines too.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

jvc in the dash with 1 10 MA audio in a 2.5 cubic feet box(ported) and some dual 6x9's and 5x8's boss 1200 amp

Now working on 4 12's 2 cvr's dual 4ohm 750 rms and 2 quantum dual 4 ohm 750 rms kenwood in the dash pioneer in the doors 2 jvc 6x9's under rear window havent decided on my new amp yet maybe memphis 16 mcd or 2 power acoustik :-[ dont know yet

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

First system was:

2 12" MTX Terminators in a fullrange box ran by an Optimus amp

Alpine highs ran off a Sherwood amp

With a Kenwood pull-out tape deck...yes tape deck

System now:

4 15" Orion H2's ran by 2 Hifonics Hercs

2 sets of MB Quart seperates ran by Soundstream 720.4

With a Clarion Pro Audio HU

My first system was a pair of 12" punch hx2's powered by a rf 1050s in a prefab sealed box.  My headunit was an older pioneer flip screen that could only play cd's and no dvd's.  I thought it was the greatest setup ever, until my craving for bass just kept growing lol.  Right now I got 2 18" q's ready to be installed soon as finals week is over.

Archived