MickyMcD Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 Sound Technician/Live Sound Engineer/Desk Jockey/Noise Boy, whatever you want to call us. I work in theater mixing live sound. I also have a job as an IT Support Officer at a local college. In other words, I fix the machines the little fuckwad kids keep breaking. Money? Not much, but it pays. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
checkmate kstms Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 i moved up to pennsylvania in november was working at a tire\repair shop.. guy came in started bullshitin with me next thing you know he took me out to dinner that night to meet the foremen for his company. next day im workin for a bridge painting company quadrupled what i was makin at the tire shop.. very long hours 75-80 a week.. and im only 20 in 5 days.
Eric B Posted June 1, 2008 Report Posted June 1, 2008 I work in the garden center at lowes pretty much loading peoples shit and stocking shelves at 8 buck and hour. Shit I jus got hired there and im workin in the recieving dep and stocking and startin at 8.90/hr 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Pitbullx Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 Im a Machinist at an oil plant.. $18.00 deacent for cali great for tx since everything is so cheap I also teach BJJ and I fight professionally Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio
--Navi-- Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 Im a process operator for a company that makes nylon intermediates. Not a bad job, cool schedule, above average money, normally dont work too hard, but when the shit hits the fan if you dont do what you are trained to do on instinct and fast you (as well as others) might not be going home the way you came.
Chri5 Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 I work as a Service Advisor Working with Renault cars. Im on 16k a year pounds and i spend all my cash on my bass. Oh and the ocasional meal when my girlfriend starts moaning that i care more about my bass lol! Uk english basshead 2x RExxx 18's 5k 24 cuft tuned to 25hz!
sdrawkcaB Posted June 2, 2008 Report Posted June 2, 2008 I don't know why but the way you worded that makes me LAUGH! :lol: :lol: Yes, I package golfish crackers. You know, "The snack that smiles back!" I hate when they are producing the pizza flavor blasted ones, you come out smelling like ass lol Custom 1977 Chevy Nova Show Car: (1) Kenwood KDC-MP638U Head Unit (10) Sony 3" in the dash (2) Rockford Fosgate P3 12" P3D412 (1) Rockford Fosgate P1000.1bd @ 1ohm (1) Rockford Fosgate PEQ Bass Remote (1) Rockford Fosgate 1 Farad Digital Capacitor RFC1D All Rockford Fosgate 4AWG Power/Ground wire Under construction: (2) Rockford Fosgate P162C 6.0" 2-Way Full-Range Speakers up front (2) Rockford Fosgate P1694C 6"x9" 4-Way Full-Range Speakers in the back EVERYTHING hidden to maintain authentic look
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.