Second Skin Audio

16 12'' Re's

yea i do to but im lazy and wanted to try this first

Now that you know that it works, now you can research a little for your next build. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You may never be at that level, but I can tell you that you will have more fun giving demos and hammering on was less power then if you had 2 15's with tons of power.

hey u make me said never ever get on there level :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

hey u make me said never ever get on there level :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I'm not hating, I've just seen what it takes for them to do what they do. It a ton of work and they have a ton of money into it. Not many of us have that dedication to pull off what they have done.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm not hating, I've just seen what it takes for them to do what they do. It a ton of work and they have a ton of money into it. Not many of us have that dedication to pull off what they have done.

! day im still young and pretty new in the game

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

sorry typo 16 12's for pipo

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

clamshell that bish and up the power a ton with better subs ud easily be up there with them it just takes money and time thats all nothing special about these cars at all especially enclouser wise. they just had cone area and power and not to mention small cabins to pressurise. only thing that seperate those guys from us is imho is MONEY.

OP u have the BADEST damn GP ive ever seen! Damn its hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u should see his black one...sex on wheels

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Not at all 80 said Pipo is running 16 15s i asked when did pipo upgrade. because last i know was pipo had 16 12s soundstream T5s now frankie still has 12 12's

Oh got mixed up, Is it still a diamond or a clamshell wall? And I think Pipo is running AA's now.

Archived