Chode69 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 ive done it once...had to apologize the next day for what i wrote...haha NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Ernesto Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 ive done it once...had to apologize the next day for what i wrote...hahaGet drunk with some bitches or friends!! I don't see the fun in posting shit on the internet drunk but w/e lol...we're all different I guess :^
David Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 ive done it once...had to apologize the next day for what i wrote...hahaGet drunk with some bitches or friends!! I don't see the fun in posting shit on the internet drunk but w/e lol...we're all different I guess :^ I did get drunk with friends, then they brought me home and everyone was asleep so I got on the net, I dont get why people make stupid comments about what others are doing but w/e
fullergoku Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Where do you live at man? Maybe one of us is close enough to come over and get your point across to him. DA KINGPIN
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Everybody read this ROFL http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/forums/index.php?topic=2304.0
Guest beatitouttheframe Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 in florida lol and i just got told he skiped town whe he heard i was looking for him and i thought he was tuff i did see his wife last night but she was with my buddy stevo lol so ill let him take care of that part for me
David Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 lol, sometimes people bark alott louder than they bite.
sluggs559 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Whats the big deal Ive posted on forums drunk in the past, you kick it with your boys then you come home and aint ready to crash.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.