4,000 Members!

Congrats steve and every1 who made this forum what it is I love this place! :wub:

as far as the name change nah I like SMD but adding the "car audio" part like 99 said, is a GREAT idea!

x2

i think Steve's Bassment was a good idea, but SMD is just original.

how is steve member #4? werent you the creator of the site? lol

Edited by Krannyman92

Gratz on 4000 :D I think SMD is just fine.. i got to know this forum searching ur name on google and i imagine alot of people did also! mabe its not just about you anymore but mabe im a bit conservative lol

You know... in sports when you prepare your strategy for a game, if the one you used for 2 years was successful, you wouldn't change it right? I believe its the same in real life :)

I think that SMD is original and im one for adding Car Audio too but leaving SMD there so that if people look the site up they can find it :D im with the guy with the post before me ^_^

________________________________________________________________________________

Youtube:SPLBeast

Curret Setup: Two 12'' MTX 5500's in a Vented Box and Two 10" punch in a Ported Box

Once I sell my dirtbike ill be starting my project on four-eight SPL 15"s

if you have any advice or anything pm me or email me - [email protected] Thanks :D

MTX TC4004(4Channel)

Boss 3500Watt Amp - $200(MonoBlock)

Two 10" Punch - $250

Two 12'' MTX 5500's - $500

Highs - $200

Mids - $100

Power Acoustik PC2.0F - $50

Wiring and Other items - $150

Look on the other persons face when they hear a Van bumpin way louder than their car - Priceless

dsc0008rn5.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0176fy3.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0142rd1.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0132xo7.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0149sk9.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0162el4.th.jpgthpix.gifdsc0165mq2.th.jpgthpix.gif

I have a Kenwood amp and Two Tens (built the boxes for) for the mid range I gotta put back in

Livin Loud Livin Proud

Hello Steve I have been member for a short time now and would like to see SMD remain. My little vote would be for new meaning for SMD, hope this does not come across as a retarded comment.

“Steve Meade’s dB-Lounge”