Im sooooo frustrated right now.....I cant connect my comp to my 360 the way i want to...I dont even know if this way is possible but here is how i am trying to connect...

My PC is wireless and is connected to the internet through my Linksys router....

My 360 is wireless and is hooked up to the same router......

Why the fuck wont it work...do i need a cable running from the 360 to the computer or can i connect wirelessly...Im so heated right now :angry:

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

What OS is your computer running? And are you running media sharing software on that computer? For example; Windows Media Player, Zune, or Windows Media Center. If you have one of them installed in your computer make sure you allow sharing with your 360.

RF_power_product.gif

I have WMP 11, with sharing turned on and allowed to the 360...I also turned off my Firewall for the moment to see if that was the problem...It still isnt working...

Eclipse cd7000

im having the same issues on my laptop, all my stuffs wireless and my home unit shows up on the 360 but not the laptop. kinda gay but as long as the home one with all the movies and stuff is on then im good.

You don't need a cable ran from your 360 to your computer although you could also do it that way. But you should be able to connect wirelessly. What OS are you running though???

I would also verify that both your computer and 360 are connected on the same network. I live by an apartment and occasionally I connect to their router since they don't have any security. Just make sure both are in same network.

RF_power_product.gif

I am running Windows XP 2002 Home Edition....I live out in the middle of nowhere i am positive it is my home network...I doublechecked too...How do I getWindows Connect Live onto my XBOX? It says something about using a flash drive but where do i get the info to put on it?

Eclipse cd7000

you have to hook the 360 up to your laptop or desktop go to network connections and bridge the connections... there are plenty of blogs that have a detail step by step list on how to do i you google it

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

if your already connected i wouldnt change it b/c your going to experience lag and when live is busy(alot of ppl on) then you may drop the connection and have to log back on

Edited by jayjay6888

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

if your already connected i wouldnt change it b/c your going to experience lag and when live is busy(alot of ppl on) then you may drop the connection and have to log back on

By "hooking it up", does that mean it cant be wireless, bc both my laptop is wireless and my xbox is wireless?

Eclipse cd7000

By "hooking it up", does that mean it cant be wireless, bc both my laptop is wireless and my xbox is wireless?

Eclipse cd7000