i was just wondering what the difference is between them, i have a short ram on my celica and the car is more responsive and you can hear the air being sucked in which sounds cool but what is the difference between them. does a cold air add more power? someone enlighten me please.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

a cold air intake sucks in cold air usally the filter in in the bumber on ricers so the engine wont suck in hot air from the engine

a short ram sucks in the hot engine air

sorry man thats all i nkow but i got a cold air intake on my honda and i like it u can here it sucking

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

sorry man thats all i know but i got a cold air intake on my honda and i like it u can here it sucking

ive installed two (absolutely not on my car) and they both are loud. they have kind of a sucking/whisteling noise when you get on the gas.

610EUROs

yeah i like that sound, in my celica it sounds like a turbo spooling up when im at like 5-7grand (not as loud as a turbo but similar sound) was one louder then the other? cold air intakes would give you more power just because the air is cooler right?

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

ive installed two (absolutely not on my car) and they both are loud. they have kind of a sucking/whisteling noise when you get on the gas.

yep and i could here it a little idling

Im a scamming little cunt rag. i like penis, cum more penis, oh and did i mention penis.

i suck at life....

yeah i like that sound, in my celica it sounds like a turbo spooling up when im at like 5-7grand (not as loud as a turbo but similar sound) was one louder then the other? cold air intakes would give you more power just because the air is cooler right?

yes your right

i suck at life....

i could but just after my car started, in the winter it was really loud and i had alot more power but once the car warmed up it went away. through 1st and 2nd gear though the sucking sound is awsome, i could hear it even in my car with the window up. im sure it would do it through the other three gears but i would be doing 90 by the time i redlined goin into 4th.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

i could but just after my car started, in the winter it was really loud and i had alot more power but once the car warmed up it went away. through 1st and 2nd gear though the sucking sound is awsome, i could hear it even in my car with the window up. im sure it would do it through the other three gears but i would be doing 90 by the time i redlined goin into 4th.

i got a AEM COLD AIR INTAKE THATS BLUE pm me if u want reason im not using that 1 is because i got a chrome 1 instead also its gots a brand new filter

i suck at life....

from what ive read about them short ram and cold air give u about the same amount of tourqe but the cold air gives u more hp because it sucks in the cold air all the time instead of the hot engine air.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

was one louder then the other?

of the two i installed the one had a shorter filter and it did have a higher pitched "whistle" then the longer filter i installed in the other car(both were about the same diameter). but it could have just been the application or the different filters causing that.

610EUROs