Think You Are A Groundpounder..play This..video

2 LMS ULTRA 18'z + hatch = Flexmania

any 18s and 12,000 watts in anything ='s mad flex.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Ya i watched a bunch of his videos his windsheild flex is CRAZY

I wanted a good entry level system...Kenwood KVT-512 7 inch touch screen.Went with alpine... 2 Type R 15's @ 4ohms powered by 2 MRP-M1000 amps, dual 2 farad caps, Type R 6x9's and 5x1/4's, Optima battery and HO Alt soon to come. All in the back off my 03 Pontilac bonneville. Simple but effective.

anyone know what he's runnin for mids n highs and what kinda headunit that is? sounds rly good to keep up with all that bass

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

anyone know what he's runnin for mids n highs and what kinda headunit that is? sounds rly good to keep up with all that bass

its all top secret.

i know him personally and his car aint THAT loud.

LOL. yeah right. i sat in there for his sean paul song. i was afraid i was gonna get hit in the head by the roof from all the flex.

----reference's----

meade916

meh

Ill refrain from comment out of fear of severe flameage

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

meh

Ill refrain from comment out of fear of severe flameage

its was a joke. i told him before it aint that loud. he's a friend of mine we can make jokes with each other right?

----reference's----

meade916

Power= 4 sundown 3000z (last few vids were with only 2 in)

Headunit=Older eclipse

Sub Surround= Dimples when put into almost full xmax (kinda works as a warning system lol)

Mids & High's= Right now stock and 8" Planet Audio, soon to be seleniums and the new american bass 6.5" At time of video PA Horns lol

GroundPounder= YES!!!

TEAM SUNDOWN

4 Nightshade 15"s

2 Sundown SAZ-4500

8 Deep Cycle batts

1998 Cadillac Catera

SPLMAX CUP 2008 Fourth Place Overall

logoblack.jpg

its was a joke. i told him before it aint that loud. he's a friend of mine we can make jokes with each other right?

Im not talking about your comment :blink:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived