DVBin916 Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 That thig is lookin loud as F**K!!!! 50's + "fo-sho" -
Blackedout Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 Cool as hell, can't wait to hear it in person one day. Looks like a quality build too....Good Stuff. Trunk Build Log
Eric B Posted June 21, 2008 Report Posted June 21, 2008 thanks man I appreciate it, come on out I'll give ya the forum discount, and make sure you get to experince a few loud vehicles while your here. haha I plan on comin out sometime in the future, I want to sooo bad lol 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
David Posted June 21, 2008 Author Report Posted June 21, 2008 thanks for the love fella's JDirty, if you keep going to show's I will garuntee you will see and hear this lil beast
Bass4Lyfe Posted June 22, 2008 Report Posted June 22, 2008 i heard this thing todya .. it POUNDS (i didn't even have to sit in it to feel it from a ways away .. ) sweet work david! ~Matthew 1998 Toyota Camry XLE V6 3L (1) ScyTek Astra 4000RS-2W-1 2-Way Remote Start Alarm with Shock and Proximity (1) 20% Tint All Around (Gately Audio) (1) 250 Amperage HO Alternator (1) Big 3 Done In 1/0 (2) Kinetik HC2400 Power Cell (1) Alpine IVA-D106 Receiver (1) Peripheral Video Bypass Device (4) Alpine SPS-17C2 Speakers (1) Alpine KCE-422i iPod Control Interface (4) Sheets Dynamat Extreme; for speakers (1) 10 Square Feet Hushmat (Trunk & Rear Deck) (4) DC Audio Level 4 15" D2 Subwoofer w/ Level 5 Coils (1) Wall Built By David, Tuned to 32 Hz (1) Rockford Fosgate T40001bd Amplifier (1) Stinger 1/0 Wiring (2 runs of + 2 runs of -) (1) Stinger Volt Meter
dr.db Posted June 22, 2008 Report Posted June 22, 2008 i heard this thing todya .. it POUNDS (i didn't even have to sit in it to feel it from a ways away .. ) sweet work david! I was sitting in it at the time...knocken fo sure!!
B Slaps Posted June 22, 2008 Report Posted June 22, 2008 I was sitting in it at the time...knocken fo sure!! i bet. i have to have a seat in it! I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
David Posted June 22, 2008 Author Report Posted June 22, 2008 thanks guys yeah its deffinitly louder now, I think Christian will be real happy. Im uploading a video right now to youtube, just a little bit of windshield flex.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.