never thought about that apollo thanks,

and damn twig level 75! im only level 30 and its hard levelin then.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

never thought about that apollo thanks,

and damn twig level 75! im only level 30 and its hard levelin then.

I havent even played a full month yet lol.

i'm Master.

once you hit 70 it's hard as hell to get your sword skill exp up have to do 100 combos an hour.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

alright so this guy just sent me money through paypal. well the email he sent says he did but when i log onto my paypal account i do not see anything, there is not activity saying ohhh you have money here waiting for you. i think it is good but here is part of the paypal response...

Dear [email protected], This email confirms that ([email protected]) has just sent you $600.00 USD using PayPal. This credit card transaction will appear on ([email protected]) "PayPal account".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details Transaction ID: (was here idk if im supposed to show people lol)

Item Name: 12" subwoofer- 6

Total: $600.00 USD

PayPal Email: [email protected]

Item Must Be Shipped Tomorrow: 31/05/2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Business Information Business: P.A ,Inc.

Contact E-Mail: [email protected]

Your Confirmed Address

Shipping Info:

Name: Edmund IfeanyiAddress: #25. 31 Adelabu Street Uwani.City: EnuguState: Enugu StateZip Code: 40001Country: Nigeria.

Receipt Number: (has numbers)

Keep your Receipt Number (shown above) for future reference.. You will need to refer to this number if you need customer service from P.A, Inc. or from PayPal.

This PayPal® payment has been deducted from the buyer's account and has been "APPROVED" but will not be credited to your account until the shipment reference/tracking number is sent to us for shipment verification and this is done to secure both the buyer and the seller against any fraudulent activities. Below are the necessary information requested before your account will be credited. Send tracking number to us or email us through this mail [email protected] and our customer service care will attend to you. As soon as you send us the shipment's tracking number the money will be credited to your account and this is done for security purposes and the safety of the buyer and the seller.

This payment is approved but it will stand as payment pending until we receive the shipment reference/tracking number from you.

**PLEASE NOTE**

Once shipment has been verified and the tracking number sent to us,

You will receive a "CONFIRMATION EMAIL" from PayPal® informing you that the Money has been credited

Thank you for using PayPal!

The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

this guy fuckin lives in nigeria, is this how paypal auction works? do i have to send paypal the tracking number and everything, it says it has to be shipped out tomarrow, wish this guy would have fuckin warned me about this since i have to re-pack all the subs and go to the damn ups store. and i have to work tomarrow. hmmm what do you all think about this? NEED HELP FAST!

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

sum1 anyone please help, i have no clue what i am doing... whenever i have sent money it goes directly to thier balance now this one i havnt gotten anything added to my balance. i dont want to send anything until i have the money in hand but idk if thats how it works or not.... ahhh shit sum1 please help

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

thats the thing if i dont have money in had i have to take my own money and use it to ship these damn things to another country. so if this shit falls through then i am out a money for shipping the damn things and i lost my subwoofers. idk what i can do in this situation....

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-