Ernesto Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 Some of my friends are able to burn up to 100 songs in one CD...I've always done the regular burning of 20songs and now I find myself with 100+ CDs in my car and it's a pain in the ass looking for one specific song...So until I get the iPod in the car I was wondering how do you guys fit so many songs into 1 cd? I now use iTunes to burn my CDs. Quote
AI James Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 burn them as a data CD the mp3s i mean Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 i use data cd's sometimes but now generally i use GIGA DVD's, you just gotta have a headunit that can support this function Quote
Ernesto Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Posted December 10, 2006 i use data cd's sometimes but now generally i use GIGA DVD's, you just gotta have a headunit that can support this function My jensen is fucking gay and doesn't allow every kind of cd to be used...I haven't had a problem with Audio CDs but I have had with some DVDs. Quote
Ernesto Posted December 10, 2006 Author Report Posted December 10, 2006 burn them as a data CD the mp3s i mean Your the man...Worked :^ Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 cds? carputer son thats whats up Quote
Guest ElJaco119 Posted December 10, 2006 Report Posted December 10, 2006 sweet! how do you get one? Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted December 11, 2006 Report Posted December 11, 2006 look for Carputer 101 in the computer section. its my build slash class for you and everyone who has questions about them Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.